Thursday, June 14, 2007

I Am Back!

Gosh, it's been so long since I was here. Well, not that I had that much to say. After all, I only had 2 previous blogs! Actually, I sort of forgotten about it or rather, forgotten the URL to get me here. Thanks to an old friend, I found my way back.

The last time I wrote, I was still in Malaysia. Now, I'm in Melbourne. Been here for the past 6 months. What can I say? It's a great place to live. Everything runs smoothly, public service is excellent and people are generally polite and helpful. Most importantly, the kids love it here. In fact, they adapted to their new environment much faster than I did! My eldest, Joshua, is now actually speaking with a slight Australian accent and he's only been here 6 months! Imagine that.

Of course, having a cousin and good friends here help too. Sure I miss my parents and sisters but I'm trying to look at the bright side. Hopefully, my being here means they'll be able to come visiting from time to time.

No comments: