Thursday, August 09, 2007

Age Of Love

I can't believe I just spent the last hour watching a really dumb show - Mark What's His Name Age Of Love. You know, one of those so-called reality shows in which one guy gets to be intimate with a bevy of hot babes and then eventually chooses one to be his "mate".

Well, this one is kind of "special" because the catch here is someone quite famous - a world-class tennis pro. Can never pronounce or spell this Mark guy's surname but that's not the point here. Anyway, it boggles the mind that someone already rich and famous is subjecting himself to this kind of humiliation and stupidity.

There are 2 groups of women here - the old cows (40-somethings but still look gorgeous thanks to various kinds of enhancements) and the young chicks (well, they look kind of fake too). And as usual, you see claws coming out (Wolverine would've been proud) when there are a group of women vying for the attention of one man . There are backstabbers, conspirators and traitors. I wonder how these people can be in the same room for more than half an hour. All the hatred, jealousy and ill feelings floating in the apartment they share must be very bad for their mental health! Well, that is assuming all this is real and not staged, of course.

But I must say, it was kind of entertaining in a sick and twisted way. I mean, I watched the WHOLE episode. Total waste of time. I have better things to do next week.

2 comments:

odetorei said...

Hi Weiyin, hope you are enjoying Melbourne. Moved here about 1 year ago and still finding it hard to settle in, but what a vibrant city this is!

*Can't believe you watched the whole season of the Mark show, but I am a big sucker for reality show myself! duh*

weiyin69 said...

Well, I'm not usually keen on reality TV but for some strange reason I decided to watch that stupid show last night! Like I said, entertaining in a weird way ...