Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Snipped

Joanne has done it again! She snipped off some of her hair while I wasn't looking.

Well, at least it wasn't as bad as the previous time. In fact, I didn't notice it until just before I tucked her in. I should've known better. I saw her pretending to be cutting her toys' "hair" earlier but didn't bother taking a closer look since these toys were soft toys with no hair.

If she'd been playing with her "Barbies" (some are wannabe Barbies), I would have checked on her. After all, some of her dolls had gone almsot bald, no thanks to her propensity for being creative with their hair. "Because I don't like it," she would tell me when caught in the act.

Well, what's done is done. Maybe Joanne aspires to be a hairstylist. I don't mind. Hairstylists make big bucks here after all. I just have to make sure she doesn't get too carried away with trimming her own hair!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha. must take after me. since i still cut my own hair.